1. Who is the Data Controller?
Your personal data shall be processed, under a regime of co-responsibility, by the following entities (hereinafter the “DATA CONTROLLERS”):
- BASQUE CULINARY CENTER FUNDAZIOA, an entity with business address at Donostia-San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), Paseo Juan Avelino Barriola, nº 101, registered at the Registry of Foundations of the Basque Country under Registry number F-253 and with VAT ID G-20998100.
- BASQUE CULINARY CENTER HEZKUNTZA FUNDAZIOA, an entity with business address at Donostia-San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), Paseo Juan Avelino Barriola, nº 101, registered at the Registry of Foundations of the Basque Country under Registry number F-309 and with VAT ID G-75051813.
- SERVICES FOR BCC, S.L.U., an entity with business address at Donostia-San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), Paseo Juan Avelino Barriola, nº 101, registered at the Commercial Registry of Gipuzkoa in volume 2880, folio SS-41188 and with VAT ID B-75211367.
2. How have we obtained your data?
The data have been obtained from you by means of (i) the various forms which you complete while browsing our WEBSITE (e.g. registering as a user of the WEBSITE, contact forms, information request forms, job vacancy and/or selection process forms, etc.); or (ii) email queries sent by you.
Furthermore, we hereby inform you that we may process data pertaining to you relative to social networks by means of the corporate profiles used by DATA CONTROLLERS on each social network it uses, within the terms and conditions established in each one.
The provision of the data collected in the forms available on the WEBSITE is obligatory when identify as such by the inclusion of an asterisk (*) and failure to provide this information will make it impossible to process your request, whether it is to register as a user, obtain information, subscribe to the «Newsletter» service or to any other service available on the WEBSITE.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data we process comprise the information which you have provided via the forms we use to formalise our contact with you and/or by email, as well as other information which, where applicable, we obtain via the corporate profiles of the DATA CONTROLLERS on the social networks they use.
In particular, we process the following types of data, depending on how you use the WEBSITE:
- Identity and contact details (e.g. name, surname(s), national identity number (D.N.I.), postal and email addresses, phone number, etc.).
- Codes and passwords identifying you as a registered user of the WEBSITE.
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, visits to web pages, connections to wifi networks, etc.).
- Data on personal characteristics, training, employment, etc. (in the case of applications/job offers and/or selection processes at BCC in which you participate voluntarily).
4. For what purpose do we process your personal data and on what legal grounds?
Your data is processed for the following purposes:
- To manage and process your registration as a user, when this is possible.
- To manage your access to and use of the content and services provided to you through the WEBSITE, including blogs, social networks or any other functionality that may be accessible from the WEBSITE at any time.
- To process and manage requests for information, suggestions, complaints or the exercise of rights made via the WEBSITE or by email.
- To manage your registration and participation in the activities, events and/or competitions organised by the DATA CONTROLLERS.
- To send to you, via different means, including electronic means, commercial and publicity communications by the DATA CONTROLLERS related to products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information related to said entities and activities carried out within the field of education and gastronomy, provided you give your consent.
- To manage your job application or registration for a job offer and your participation in the corresponding selection process.
The processing of your personal data, pursuant to the applicable regulation, is based on the consent granted by you at the time of collecting the personal data provided voluntarily by you via the corresponding mechanisms on the WEBSITE.
You may withdraw your consent freely at any time, at no cost, under the terms indicated in section 7.
5. Who do we share your data with?
Your personal data may only be communicated to the following third parties:
Public Bodies and Administrations to whom, where applicable, each one of them DATA CONTROLLERS is legally obligated to communicate your information.
It is not envisaged that your data will be subject to international transfer.
6. How long will we keep your data for?
In general, your personal data shall be kept until such time as you withdraw your consent for the processing of your data or request its deletion, and for as long as necessary to meet the DATA CONTROLLERS’ legal obligations.
In any case,the DATA CONTROLLERS have established internal data cleansing policies to control the length of time during which it holds personal data. Said data may be deleted when they are no longer required and/or suitable for their original purpose.
7. What are your rights?
Current data protection law grants you a series of rights relative to your personal data. You may exercise these rights while your data are being processed. Your rights are as follows:
- Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data pertaining to you we hold.
- Request rectification or erasure of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate data pertaining to you which we process or to request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for their original purpose.
- Request restriction of processing of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request the restriction of processing of your data. In this case, we will only store your data for the purposes of exercising or defending complaints as set out in current data protection law.
- Portability of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data pertaining to you which you have provided to us. The data will be provided to you in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format which can be shared with another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data. In this case, we will cease to process your data except where they must be held on compelling legal grounds or for exercising or defending possible complaints.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent originally provided.
You may exercise these rights in writing to the DATA CONTROLLERS at the addresses indicated in Section 1 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, you may submit a complaint to the competent control authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), particularly where you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights. You can contact the aforementioned authority via their website: www.aepd.es.
8. Security measures
The DATA CONTROLLERS will at all times process your data in a strictly confidential manner and will uphold the mandatory duty of secrecy, pursuant to the provisions of the relevant data protection legislation. IASA will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and to avoid their alteration or loss, or unauthorised access to them, taking into account the state of the technology used, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. Cookies policy
Additionally, we inform you that you can access the WEBSITE’s Cookies Policy via the following link